1938 Cunningham Hall PT-6F

s/n 381 N444

Specifications

Airframe: 

48 hrs Since Restoration


Engine:

25 hrs SMOH by Covington (2021)


The Cunningham-Hall Aircraft Corporation was formed in 1928 and the first design was the PT-6, which first flew on April 3, 1929. The PT-6 was a biplane of all-metal construction with a fixed landing gear with tail-skid. The cockpit held a pilot and either a copilot or passenger, with a separate cabin for four passengers. The aircraft was powered by a 300 hp (224kW) Wright J-6 Whirlwind radial engine. Two PT-6 aircraft were built. The company's last design was a freighter conversion the PT-6F. First flown in 1937, the original passenger cabin was modified as a cargo compartment with 156 ft³ (4.42m³) of stowage space. A freight door was fitted to the fuselage and a loading hatch fitted in the roof. It was powered by a Wright R-975E-1 radial engine.  During the restoration, this aircraft was re-engined with a P&W R-985 for relaibility.  




Stressed Man
Stressed Man

Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.  
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.