s/n 2003 Reg: NC377M // $175,000 OBO
s/n 2003 Reg: NC377M
1929 Travel Air A6000
- 6501 TTAF
- Engine and Airframe both last done in 1971, by famed Younkin family
- P&W R985-SB-2 Greaser turned Oiled, dry runner
- Seating for 5 with lots of room for gear
- Airtransport of San Bernardino, CA
- Overland Airway, Ltd. Alameda, CA “San Francisco’s first airline”
- Varney Air Service, Mexico
- California Aerial Transport, Englewood
- Pacific Airmotive, Alameda, CA
- Belmont Investments, LA
- Grand Canyon Airlines, Inc. Grand Canyon, AZ
- G&G Airlines, Tuscon, AZ
- E.M. “Buzz” Westcott of Kingman Flying Service, Kingman, AZ
- Bob Younkin
- Greg Herrick/Golden Wings Air Museum, Minneapolis, MN
- Scott Glover/Mid America Flight Museum, Mt. Pleasant, TX
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!