s/n 10118, and US Army s/n 43-1257 Reg: N55754 // $54,000
s/n 10118, and US Army s/n 43-1257 Reg: N55754
1943 Piper J3C-65 (Army L-4B)
- 4644 TTAF
- Continental C85-8
- 4317 TTIS
- 369 SMOH
- TSIRAN (Aug. 2016) 102.4
- Sensenich W72GK-44
- 102.4 TTSN
- 10.5 gal tank in left wing
- David Clark battery-operated intercom, with Icom handheld
- Antenna in fuselage
- Radio works very well
- Shoulder harness front and rear
- Superflite fabric
- Brakes: Scott master cylinders and Cleveland 30-60A disc brake calipers (heel brakes)
- Sealed Univair lift struts
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!