s/n 427 N75380 // $60,000
s/n 427 N75380
1944 Culver PQ-14
Oshkosh Award Winner
- 225 Hrs. TTSN
- 75 Hrs. Since Restoration
- Franklin O-300-11-J5E
- 75 Hrs. SMOH
- King KX155 Nav/Comm
- King KT-76 Transponder
- Dynon G3 portable display
- Uavionix tailbeacon – ADS-B – out
- Three (3) spare engines (one with crate, one with logs)
- Two full sets of maintenance, parts and operations manuals
- Set of original drawings
- One brand-new factory spare propeller (on order)
- Numerous spare parts (canopies, spinner, aluminum panels, etc)
- 1 set spare landing gear trunion mounts
- Complete log containing receipts and part user manuals of restoration
- Complete set of photo albums documenting builder restoration
- Judge’s Choice – Target Drone – EAA Airventure 2012
- Phoenix Award – EAA Airventure 2012
- California, USA
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!