RAAF s/n A68-110 Reg: VH-MFT // AUD$150,000 for 1/11th Share
RAAF s/n A68-110 Reg: VH-MFT
AUD$150,000 for 1/11th Share
1947 CA-18 Mk 21 “Mustang”
- 972.5 TTSN
- Comprehensive 100-point restoration by Sandora Pty Ltd, Qld Australia circa 1997-2002
- Major Inspection/comprehensive IRAN completed by Complete Aircraft Care (Aust) during 2018-9 at 917.34 Hrs.
- Packard Rolls Royce Merlin V-1650-7
- 241.1 Hrs. SMOH by Roush
- 3.25 Hrs. Since Top O/H by Roush with new pistons and roller cams
- Hamilton Standard 24D50-65
- 721.9 Hrs. AMOH by AirProp Services, Australia
- AD/PHS/10A carried out by Aircraft Component Services (ACS), Qld. 3/2014
- As the aircraft was removed from Normal/Charter Cat in 2019-20 and placed in Limited Category with AWAL SOM, the calendar requirement for inspection is now obsolete and only requires the standard 1,200 Hour inspection
- Collins VHF20 com
- Collins VIR30 VHF nav
- Collins 313N-4B controller
- 2 x Collins 387C-4 Audio controllers
- King KXP775 transponder and KFS570B controller
- 2 x Ameriking AK350 altitude encoder
- Garmin GNC300XL GPS/COM
- MoTec data system
- Authentic Post WWII
- Authentic period, with rear seat and dual controls
- Spray bars
- Heavy L/G pivot pins
- MoTec engine telemetry
- In Annual March 2022
- Maitland Airport, NSW, Australia
Sandora Aviation of Caboolture Qld, Australia restored this CAC built Mustang for its owners over a five (5) year period. The Aircraft has been configured with rear seat and full dual-controls and has been painted as P-51D-NT Mustang A68-769 "Snifter" in Post WWII markings.
Delivered 1 AD ex CAC on February 20th, 1948. Stored successively at Benalia, Tocumwal, RAAF East Sale & 1 AD. Sold for scrap August 24th, 1957. Flying as VH-MFT from 2002.
Currently airworthy, registered and licensed in Australia. The Mustang is currently operating "Adventure Flights" in Limited Category in Australia. The owner is offering a 1/11th share in teh ownership of the Mustang for AUD$150,000. For more information please contact John Rayner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-800-210-1951 ext. 102.