Reg: N1954Z // $400,000
1954 Grumman HU-16C Albatross
- 236 Hrs. Since Restoration
- 4,130 Hours TTSN
- Engine 1: 236 Hrs. SMO
- Engine 2: 236 Hrs. SMO
- Prop 1: 125 Hrs. SMO
- Prop 2: 100 Hrs. SMO
- Garmin GTN 750
- Flight Stream 510
- Dynon Sky View
- Unpainted aluminum with no corrosion
- Seating for two pilots, plus two cockpit jump seats and six passenger seats in the cabin
- The interior is intentionally basic but does not have all of the interior panels
- With full tanks (about 1,700 US gallons)
- 2,400 nautical miles
- 2,800 statute miles
- 16.5 hours of flight time
- KCXO Houston North Regional Airport
- Conroe, Texas (Just North of Houston)
The airplane is certified in the Experimental Category.
Also Available at Additional Cost:
- Two spare nickel-plated props
- Four drop tanks (not installed)
- Two jack stands
- Fully functional maintenance trailer with lots of specialized parts and tools
- Complete set of Navy mx manuals including complete wiring diagrams
- Complete set of specialty tools, many are hand-crafted or hard to find
- Maintenance Program is two checks annually, one at 180 days and a second one at 360 days
- Last annual check in June 2022
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!