s/n 3212 Reg: N131EC // Make Offer
s/n 3212 Reg: N131EC
1958 Lockheed C-130A “Hercules”
This aircraft has been in storage for over 8 years. It will require heavy maintenance - A/B/C/D Checks before returning to service. Estimated cost to return to service is US$1.3 - $2.5m. Aircraft is being sold As Is, Where Is - Make Offer
FAA Part 91, 501 subpart F approved maintenance inspection program.
Full set of maintenance and inspection manuals. This is the only C-130A in the world with FAA civilian certification.
AAIP inspection program with a master minimum equipment list.
HOURS SINCE REPAIRS
- Hours since Lockheed wing rehabilitation program was completed: 2,449
- Date when Lockheed wing rehabilitation program was completed: Aug 1975
- Hours when wing spars were replaced: 5,138
- Date when wing spars were replaced: Dec. ‘71
- Hours when wing, planks were replaced: 5,138
- Date when wing planks were replaced: Dec, ’71
- COMPLETE DUAL RAIL CARGO SYSTEM – CONEX COMPATIBLE
- PARATROOPER DOORS
- PARATROOPER HARNESS RETRIEVAL SYSTEM
- JATO SYSTEM (ATO)
- SHATS: PAX/PARA – 110
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!