s/n 146427 N10GN // $299,000 As Is or $595,000 with 2x 0 SMOH engines, props, hoses, and fresh Inspection by Aero Trader, Chino, CA
s/n 146427 N10GN
$299,000 As Is or $595,000 with 2x 0 SMOH engines, props, hoses, and fresh Inspection by Aero Trader, Chino, CA
1959 Grumman HU-16B Albatross
- 5,710 TTSN
- Airframe Life Limit at 8,371 Hrs.
- 2,661 Hrs. remaining
- #1 Wright R-1820-76B: 506 SMOH
- #2 Wright R-1820-76B: 536 SMOH
- #1 Hamilton Standard 43D50-7007A7 blades: 565 SMOH
- #2 Hamilton Standard 43D50-7007A7 blades: 565 SMOH
- Garmin GNS 530 GPS/Comm
- Collins VHF-20 Comm
- Collins 331A-3G HSI compass system: PN-101 Indicator – Pilot’s panel
- King KPX-750 Transponder
- NAT AA12-001 Audio Panel
- Trans-Cal SSD120 Encoder
- Bose headset adapters in cockpit
- Multi Station Intercom
- White and turquoise w/ orange stripe
- 2 Pilots
- 1 Cockpit passenger seat
- 4 Mid cabin passenger seats
- 2 Aft cabin Passenger seats
- 1 Mid cabin bunk
- Aft cabin toilet and sink in rear compartment
- Buehn engine pre-oil systems: L&R
- Buehn engine scavenge systems: L&R
- Chino, CA, USA
This aircraft has a FAA Restricted Category (Carriage of Cargo) Airworthiness Certificate under FAA Type Certificate A33SO, Rev 10 and a FAA approved Inspection Program.
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!