s/n GM94 // $850,000
Registered As: N6925Y
1978 BEECH T-34C-1 TURBO MENTOR
This Aircraft is in Standard Category with no Spar AD's
- To be able to be sure of times remaining on life limited parts the following were overhauled:
- Flap Motor
- Flap Actuators
- Gear Motor
- Landing Gear Gearbox
- New Wing Bolts
- Hartzell Propeller
- Prop Governor
- Overspeed Governor
- Torque Gauge
- ITT Gauge
- New Airspeeds reflecting civilian limitations
- Landing gear was disassembled and stripped for NDT testing, then primed/painted and reassembled using all new hardware
- Lots of routine maintenance was accomplished but lots of details were taken care of during assembly in anticipation of paint and panel upgrades, to include:
- New Canopies
- New Flap Cables
- New 406 ELT
- New seat cushions installed
- All new hardware in empennage, wings, and flight controls
- Wheel wells stripped and painted before reassembly
- New Tires, Bearings, and Brakes at this time
- New weight and balance done at this time
- This airplane is the third one that has been for sale in Standard Category, and may be the last. It is in the final stages of certification, do not miss out.
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!