Lockheed T-33A // Price Reduced: $250,000
Price Reduced: $250,000
Oshkosh Award Winning Lockheed T-33A
- 248 Hrs. since restoration by Roy Halladay
- Allison J-33-A-35
- 148 Hrs. SMOH – by Aero Turbine
- 37 Hrs. Since Hot Section – by Aero Turbine
- King KX-165 nav/com
- King KX-155 nav/com
- BF Goodrich T-CAS
- Garmin 150 XL GPS
- Grand Rapids Technologies EFiS screens
- including engine instrument displays
- ADSB U Avionics E
- KT-76C X-ponder
- KN-62 DME
- KMA-24 Audio panel
- PS Engineering intercom
- Annunciator Pannel
- Painted silver
- Restored to stock military configuration – Excellent Condition
- Sold with fresh Condition Inspection at Sale.
- 2006 – EAA Airventure – Best Jet
- 2006 – EAA Airventure – Judges Appraciation Award
- 2006- EAA Airventure – Silver Wrench Award – Roy Halladay
- Allison J-33-A-35 Engine. 72 hrs. SMOH. 0 Since Hot Section – Overhaul by Aero Turbine.
- 2x Tiptanks
- 2x Spare overhauled Main Wheels & Tires
- 1x Spare overhauled Nose Wheel & Tire
- 2x Overhauled Fuel Pumps
- 1x Canopy & Frame
- 1x Aileron Booster Unit
- 1x Tailpipe
- Brakes & Resevoirs
- Hydraulic Spares – Actuators etc…
- 1 Set – Manuals
- Aft fuselage tail stand (Rebuilt)
- Locker (painted in Thunderbird colors)
- Engine stand (Rebuilt)
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!