s/n 12774 Reg: N207AT // $995,000
s/n 12774 Reg: N207AT
1961 Douglas A-4L Skyhawk
With Wright J65-W-20 Engine
- Total hours: 4060
- Total time since overhaul by Saberliner: 111 Hrs.
- Wright J-65-W-20
- 669 SMOH
- 111 SHSI
- Date of last flight: 3/23
- This aircraft is equipped as follows:
- ESCAPAC 1 G3 Ejection Seat – Current
- Dual Battery and DC Starter/Generator System for Self-Start Capability
- Rockwell Collins Avionics:
- TCN-118 Tacan System
- ARC-159 UHF Radio (2)
- TDR-90 Transponder
- VHF-20B Radio
- VIR-30 VOR/LOC/GS/MB Navigation System
- DME-40 Distance Measuring System
- ALT-50 Radio Altimeter
- RMl-36 Radio Magnetic Indicator System
- CPU-65 Flight Director
- Litef Attitude, Heading, and Reference System (AHRS) with DAC
- Compass Control Panel
- Garmin GNC-300XL GPSNHF Navigation and Radio System
- Audio Distribution System
- Sierra Avionics 28VDC Dual Battery and DC Starter/Generator System for Self-Start Capability
- Aerosonic A80-UUA-7/ A Altimeter
- Trans-Cal Altitude Encoder
- Standard Aviation Oxygen Conversion System (Liquid Oxygen System – LOX – removed)
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Photography By: Air to Air Photography by Erik Johnston
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!