Reg: N22ML // Sold
2007 Moss Great Lakes
Modified 1931 Great Lakes
- 100 Hrs. Since Restoration
- 350 Hrs. SMOH
- 2 Hrs. SNEW
- Microair Nav/Comm
- Microair Transponder
- Inverted Oil and Fuel
- Smoke System
- Navigation / Strobe Lights
- Orginal 1931 Great Lakes airframe rebuilt and modified with a Vedeneyev AN-14P engine (280 hp) by award winning builder Jim Moss
- 2008 Reserve Grand Champion – NW EAA Fly-in Arlington WA
- 2009 Grand Champion – National Biplane Assocation, Bartlesville, OK
Sales may be subject to local Sales Tax / V.A.T. / G.S.T.
Aircraft maybe subject to prior sale, lease, and/or removal from the market without prior notice.
Specifications subject to verification upon inspection.
Like what you see? Fill out our convenient form today!